Online Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST) Level 1 & 2:
About the POST Online Orientation & Test
The one-hour program outlines the required safety documentation for petroleum sites and focuses on behaviour towards safety and proper personal protective equipment. The orientation will have a short evaluation at the end. The evaluation will be used to track your knowledge of key points. Upon successful completion of the POST orientation, you will receive a wallet card and a hard hat sticker. The Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST) is a safety orientation program which the major oil companies require as the minimum acceptable safety training to access their sites across Canada.
- How you can effectively change your behaviour towards safety
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment and why it’s important
- How to properly complete the necessary forms and checklists i.e. JSA, Daily Safe Work Permit, Work at Heights Checklist
- POST Forms and Checklists are used across Canada on all petroleum sites
POST BBS certification is valid from January to December. There is a three month grace period to retake the next year’s POST course. For details please visit the POST learning site.
A POST wallet card and hard hat decal with the current year is valid until March 31 of the next year.
Learn.POSTTraining.ca (Level 1 & 2):
- POST 2021 Level 1
- POST 2021 Level 2
Online.POSTTraining.ca (Additional Training):
- Aerial Lifts & Aerial Work Platforms
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Spaces
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguishers
- Forklift Operator Safety
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety
- Indoor & Outdoor Cranes