Claybar Contracting Inc.
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and