Remediation – Contaminated Product Facilities
Bunrich Trucking Remediation Contractor, excavation earthworks all
aspects as well as emergency spill response.
Own and operate two Contaminated Soil Disposal facility’s in Nova
Scotia – Atlantic Soils & Ground Fix Remediation’s
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
LTL Environmental is a full service petroleum and environmental
contractor specializing in new fuel system installation,
decommissioning, site inspection and applicable code compliance. We
offer specialized services in demolition, remediation, abatement,
product recovery, waste collection and transportation, 24hr spill
response clean up and restoration. LTL Environmental is committed to
safety and legislative compliance while maintaining efficiency
completing our projects on time and on budget.
McCue Engineering Contractors is an award-winning Canadian engineering
and construction company.
We design, build, operate and maintain remediation systems; mine water
treatment systems; and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
We provide custom, leading edge water treatment technologies for
mining, oil & gas, industrial wastewater and camp / small community
sewage systems. We also provide services in vapour management system
design, installation and inspection and are the only approved Liquid
Boot applicator and inspector in BC.
McCue has a proven track record of customer service – we pride
ourselves in being nimble, entrepreneurial and responsive when
attending to our customer’s needs.
General Contractor specializing in downstream fuel related projects
and commercial construction. Work anywhere in Alberta, British
Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Hazardous Waste Cleanup,
Tank Removals and Installations,
Mobile Water Treatment,
In Situ Chemical Oxidization
Vacuum Truck Services