Construction, Sales and Service.
Above ground and underground storage tank systems – sales and
Heating oil systems – sales and installation.
Oil fired boilers – sales and installation.
Air operated lubrication systems – Alemite Equipment.
Precision line and tank testing, available now! Please call to book
an appointment to ensure environmental code compliance.
Bunrich Trucking Remediation Contractor, excavation earthworks all
aspects as well as emergency spill response.
Own and operate two Contaminated Soil Disposal facility's in Nova
Scotia - Atlantic Soils & Ground Fix Remediation's
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
Clean Water Works provides a wide range of services to the infrastructure and waste management industries including:
plumbing, hydro-excavating, hazardous and non hazardous waste disposal, sewer and drain relining, sewer cleaning and CCTV inspections, oil/fuel water separator maintenance, car wash pumping, supply of spill kits and site remediation of contaminated sites
Clean Water Works is a 24 hour service company covering eastern Ontario and western Quebec.
Excavating, Demolition, Grading, Hauling, Custom Crushing, Snow Removal
Petroleum service and construction contractor for retail fuel stations.
General Commercial Contractor
Petroleum Contractor Servicing all of Eastern Ontario. Complete turn key fuel station/convenience store/car wash construction. Underground and aboveground storage tank removal and installation, cardlock supply and installation. Communications contractor. Design, installation and splicing of fiber optic cable systems. Directional drilling and excavating.