Construction, Sales and Service.
Above ground and underground storage tank systems – sales and
Heating oil systems – sales and installation.
Oil fired boilers – sales and installation.
Air operated lubrication systems – Alemite Equipment.
Precision line and tank testing, available now! Please call to book
an appointment to ensure environmental code compliance.
Bunrich Trucking Remediation Contractor, excavation earthworks all
aspects as well as emergency spill response.
Own and operate two Contaminated Soil Disposal facility’s in Nova
Scotia – Atlantic Soils & Ground Fix Remediation’s
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
LTL Environmental is a full service petroleum and environmental
contractor specializing in new fuel system installation,
decommissioning, site inspection and applicable code compliance. We
offer specialized services in demolition, remediation, abatement,
product recovery, waste collection and transportation, 24hr spill
response clean up and restoration. LTL Environmental is committed to
safety and legislative compliance while maintaining efficiency
completing our projects on time and on budget.
Contaminated dirt, drill cuttings, clean dirt, gravel,Saw Dust and
We would like the opportunity to be a valuable part of your service and construction team.
Our qualified service technicians have 16 years field experience, in addition to our qualified construction crews, with 40 years experience. This includes, building bulk plants, card locks, and service stations.
This experience has been gained from a variety of valued clientele ranging from small local business to many major fuel providers.