2nd CALL locating is an underground line / hazard locating service. Our trained and qualified locators will check for any locatable underground hazards that may be in your work area. Before you do any ground disturbance be sure to have the registered lines marked by having the One Call members notified. Then make a 2nd call to have the remaining unregistered locatable lines marked out. We will also perform a sweep/scan of your work area so you can be safer before you dig.
A-1 Concrete Cutting and Coring Ltd., launched operations in 1985 with
a singular commitment to providing the highest level of services to
Since then, A-1 has expanded its reach, scope and expertise. Today,
A-1 employs professionals ready to serve the customer with the highest
level of workmanship. We’ve dedicated the last 30+ years to
perfecting our specialized concrete cutting, scanning, breaking,
removal, selective and complete demolition, excavation and residential
Bunrich Trucking Remediation Contractor, excavation earthworks all
aspects as well as emergency spill response.
Own and operate two Contaminated Soil Disposal facility’s in Nova
Scotia – Atlantic Soils & Ground Fix Remediation’s
Service Station, Bulk Plant, and Carwash Construction and Maintenance.
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
– New Installation: Petroleum, Waste Water, Multi Level Buildings,
– Service Maintenance
– Car Wash maintenance