Petroleum Contractors – Tank Installation / Removal
Service Station, Bulk Plant, and Carwash Construction and Maintenance.
Construction, Sales and Service.
Above ground and underground storage tank systems – sales and
Heating oil systems – sales and installation.
Oil fired boilers – sales and installation.
Air operated lubrication systems – Alemite Equipment.
Precision line and tank testing, available now! Please call to book
an appointment to ensure environmental code compliance.
Bunrich Trucking Remediation Contractor, excavation earthworks all
aspects as well as emergency spill response.
Own and operate two Contaminated Soil Disposal facility’s in Nova
Scotia – Atlantic Soils & Ground Fix Remediation’s
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
Petroleum maintenance, construction, calibrating, overhead door installation plus repairs and service.