Construction, Sales and Service.
Above ground and underground storage tank systems – sales and
Heating oil systems – sales and installation.
Oil fired boilers – sales and installation.
Air operated lubrication systems – Alemite Equipment.
Precision line and tank testing, available now! Please call to book
an appointment to ensure environmental code compliance.
We provide high quality fuel systems services to a wide range of industrial and commercial customers. Operating since 1987, we specialize in on-site tank cleaning and processing of fuels and oils for marine, aviation and stationary systems.
Safety, efficiency and client satisfaction are our top three business priorities. We understand the need to complete projects on – time and on – budget for our many valued customers.
We find clean, valuable solutions to eliminate fuel waste using environmentally responsible and effective fuel polishing techniques. Our services are safe, efficient, economical and protect resources while significantly reducing costs for our customers.
We save fuel that has become emulsified with water saving the environment and reducing your costs. Proper fuel polishing requires specialized filters and equipment to ensure all moisture and algae is completely removed from the fuel. Canadian Fuel Oil Polishing is proud to say we are the only company in the Lower Mainland to have this equipment.
Underground Storage Tank Leak Detection Testing,Meter Calibration Service,Preventive Maintenance & Inspection Service,Aboveground Storage Tank Leak Detection Testing,External Visual Inspection Program
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions Inc. uses a unique process to clean
Gasoline, Diesel, Jet A, Glycol, Kerosene, Heating Oil, Hydraulic,
Lube and Gear Oils, Storage Tanks, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat
Exchangers and Turbines On-Site. ChemKleen cleans Storage Tanks from
200 gallons up to 20,000,000 gallons. ChemKleen provides On-Site
industrial cleaning of machinery and equipment. ChemKleen provides
engineered solutions to Storage Tanks, Machinery and Facilities
repairs. ChemKleen specializes in interior and exterior Storage Tank
Epoxying. ChemKleen provides API 653 and API 510 Inspection Services,
as well as scheduled and/or emergency servicing of remote locations by
plane, helicopter, ship, or barge.
• Site and system design-build services.
• Above ground and underground tank and piping installation.
• Fuelling system installations including state-of-the-art
containment and electronic monitoring systems.
• Card lock, full service and self service fuelling facility
• Fuel tank removal and replacement program management.
• Coordination of designated substance assessment and removal
• Contaminated soil removal and disposal program management.
• Liquid waste removal and disposal coordination.
• Site restoration, including engineered backfill, grading and
resurfacing in preparation for site redevelopment, sale or continued
• Claybar staff has extensive experience in managing remediation
programs under the direction of environmental consultants.
• Commercial, industrial and institutional construction including
management and coordination of mechanical, civil, electrical,
architectural and other disciplines.
• Through its comprehensive list of qualified subcontractors,
Claybar is capable of sourcing competitive pricing for materials and
services throughout its service area.
• Budget and schedule preparation, construction administration, site
supervision and closure.
• Integration and coordination of services with architectural and
engineering design groups to achieve project deliverables.
• Facilitation of constructibility and value engineering workshops
aimed at improving resource utilization, schedule efficiencies and
Petroleum maintenance, construction, calibrating, overhead door installation plus repairs and service.
Petroleum contracting and maintenance. Car wash sales and service.
Soap and chemical supply