Communications / Telephone / Satellite
2nd CALL locating is an underground line / hazard locating service. Our trained and qualified locators will check for any locatable underground hazards that may be in your work area. Before you do any ground disturbance be sure to have the registered lines marked by having the One Call members notified. Then make a 2nd call to have the remaining unregistered locatable lines marked out. We will also perform a sweep/scan of your work area so you can be safer before you dig.
Ainsworth is a wholly owned subsidiary of GDI Integrated Facility Services. GDI is considered a leader and innovator in the industry. GDI is the fifth largest Facility Services business in North America with revenues approaching $700MM. The company has over 17,000 employees, servicing over 325 million square feet, with operations across Canada and the North Eastern United States.
Being part of the GDI family only strengthens Ainsworth’s position in the marketplace.
Ainsworth is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing high quality “hard services” including electrical, HVAC, mechanical, technical and maintenance services for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential building clients across the country.
Since 1933, Ainsworth has been a significant and growing force in the services and construction / renovation service industries of Canada. Ainsworth’s maintenance and retrofit services have allowed us to build and maintain relationships with customers starting from project installation stage to ongoing maintenance, service operations, and life cycle replacement.
With our corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario, we operate offices across Canada, many of which are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Ainsworth works regularly with major clients across all sectors of the economy, including:
• Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
• Manufacturing (all segments)
• Wholesale Trade
• Retail Trade
• Transportation and Warehousing
• Finance and Insurance
• Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
• Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
• Building and Enterprise Management
• Administrative, Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
• Health Care and Social Services
• Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
• Food Services
• Public Administration (Federal, Provincial, Municipal and other)
Our resources and skills include…
• Customer service specialists (24 hour emergency dispatch, maintenance scheduling, etc.)
• Electrical, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Linemen, Plumbing & motor mechanics
• Engineers (electrical, mechanical, power services, etc.)
• Health and safety professionals
• Trade supervisors and project managers
• Process and procurement specialists
• Skilled in-house support staff
Known for our quality work, 24/7 customer service and a solid safety record, clients from coast-to-coast rely on Ainsworth as their single source supplier.
– New Installation: Petroleum, Waste Water, Multi Level Buildings,
– Service Maintenance
– Car Wash maintenance
CBRE is a commercial real estate and facility management company providing a wide range of services to our clients – HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, maintenance and repair services – both through self performance and third party suppliers.
Data cabling, fibre, IT networks, digital menu boards, CCTV/camera installs
Petroleum Contractor Servicing all of Eastern Ontario. Complete turn key fuel station/convenience store/car wash construction. Underground and aboveground storage tank removal and installation, cardlock supply and installation. Communications contractor. Design, installation and splicing of fiber optic cable systems. Directional drilling and excavating.