A & A Environmental Consultants Inc. is a multi-disciplinary
environmental consulting firm offering consulting services in the
fields of site assessments and cleanups (ESA Phase I-IV), water
resource studies, indoor and outdoor air quality studies and
permitting, designated substance survey studies including asbestos and
mould testing, and landfill design and monitoring.
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions Inc. uses a unique process to clean
Gasoline, Diesel, Jet A, Glycol, Kerosene, Heating Oil, Hydraulic,
Lube and Gear Oils, Storage Tanks, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat
Exchangers and Turbines On-Site. ChemKleen cleans Storage Tanks from
200 gallons up to 20,000,000 gallons. ChemKleen provides On-Site
industrial cleaning of machinery and equipment. ChemKleen provides
engineered solutions to Storage Tanks, Machinery and Facilities
repairs. ChemKleen specializes in interior and exterior Storage Tank
Epoxying. ChemKleen provides API 653 and API 510 Inspection Services,
as well as scheduled and/or emergency servicing of remote locations by
plane, helicopter, ship, or barge.
We can help you resolve Measurement Canada Compliance issues fast and
Contact us any time if you have questions about this subject.
Here are some of the benefits of working with FUELMEASURE INC.:
– You are dealing with the company owner, availability 24/7 phone or
– You can be assured that the persons that do the work care about all
aspects of the work, from scheduling and executing to invoicing. No
– We care about adjusting each meter to zero so your site has no
– We are the only contractor that offers a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against
MC Non -Compliances
related to measurement. www.fuelmeasure.com/warranty.html
– We provide quality services since 2008 at reasonable rates with 5%
– $45 per retail meter calibration
– $120 per high speed refueller calibration
– $100 per site MC certification
– $0.80 per km travel one way.
– Online quoting, simple form, easy budgeting.
– Reporting and all other paperwork completed and sent same day.
The manufacturer approved maintenance company for work with
Stormceptor (Oil/Grit Separator) Jellyfish Filters, Sorbitive Media
and Filterra products in Ontario and Québec. Serving other provinces
Inspections, Cleaning/Pumpouts, Maintenance Plans, Repair.
Water Softener/Filter sales and services,Reverse Osmosis systems,Water testing and operations for Ontario regulation 319/08 compliance
“Professional Traffic Control Technicians ensuring every reasonable precaution is in place for you to safely work on Ontario’s Roads. Sign and Equipment Sales & Rental”