sign manufacture,vehicle wraps,sign service
CCTV Sales and Services
General Contractors - Handyman services
Infrared Asphalt Repairs/ Milling etc
Ainsworth is a wholly owned subsidiary of GDI Integrated Facility Services. GDI is considered a leader and innovator in the industry. GDI is the fifth largest Facility Services business in North America with revenues approaching $700MM. The company has over 17,000 employees, servicing over 325 million square feet, with operations across Canada and the North Eastern United States.
Being part of the GDI family only strengthens Ainsworth’s position in the marketplace.
Ainsworth is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing high quality “hard services” including electrical, HVAC, mechanical, technical and maintenance services for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential building clients across the country.
Since 1933, Ainsworth has been a significant and growing force in the services and construction / renovation service industries of Canada. Ainsworth's maintenance and retrofit services have allowed us to build and maintain relationships with customers starting from project installation stage to ongoing maintenance, service operations, and life cycle replacement.
With our corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario, we operate offices across Canada, many of which are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Ainsworth works regularly with major clients across all sectors of the economy, including:
• Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
• Manufacturing (all segments)
• Wholesale Trade
• Retail Trade
• Transportation and Warehousing
• Finance and Insurance
• Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
• Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
• Building and Enterprise Management
• Administrative, Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
• Health Care and Social Services
• Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
• Food Services
• Public Administration (Federal, Provincial, Municipal and other)
Our resources and skills include…
• Customer service specialists (24 hour emergency dispatch, maintenance scheduling, etc.)
• Electrical, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Linemen, Plumbing & motor mechanics
• Engineers (electrical, mechanical, power services, etc.)
• Health and safety professionals
• Trade supervisors and project managers
• Process and procurement specialists
• Skilled in-house support staff
Known for our quality work, 24/7 customer service and a solid safety record, clients from coast-to-coast rely on Ainsworth as their single source supplier.
Artistic Sign Services can illuminate your company with the finest in
exterior and interior signage. We are experts in custom electronic
message signs. With over four decades of experience, we have the
expertise to handle all of your advertising needs from illuminated
cabinet signs to large freestanding displays.
Artistic Sign Services is a full-service company that manufactures
services, installs and repairs. We even sell used signs. Our
manufacturing facility is certified by the Canadian Standards
Association (CSA). Our installers are certified with the BC Electrical
Let us cover your advertising project from start to finish. We provide
permit applications, sketches or art work and then manufacture and
install your custom sign. We can even provide the concrete base to
make sure your finished product is secure.As members of the Sign
Association of Canada (SAC) and International Sign Association (ISA),
we have access to the top suppliers.
Artistic Sign Services covers all of British Columbia. We have
locations in Kamloops and Prince George for your convenience.
• Custom Illuminated Sign Sales & Service
• Interior & Exterior Signage
• Electronic Message Signage
• LED, Neon, Fluorescent Signs
service provider for Shell Retail - global